Talent Management Europe, Virtual Knowledge Exchange
At this free online event, discuss your goals and challenges with senior Talent Management executives at leading multinational organisations in a unique conversational format.
'Welcoming hosts, inspiring chair and speakers, amazing participants - it was the perfect mix that made this an outstanding event!' Former Group Head of Talent Acquisition & Management, Zuric
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Prof. Dr. Nick van Dam | Director, IE Center for Corporate Learning & Talent Management | Former Chief Learning Officer & now Senior Advisor & Faculty, McKinsey & Company
- Judy Hou | Global Head of Learning Solutions | Philip Morris International
- Chiara Palazzi | Project Director, Global Talent Management & Organizational Development | Sandoz
- Christoph Williams | Head of Talent & Leadership Development | Sony
- Emma Howard | Global Talent Director | Borgwarner
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of Talent Management
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost Talent experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.