Learning Futures USA, Virtual Knowledge Exchange
At this free online event for senior learning and development executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
‘I found the exchange with other professionals in the learning space very inspiring. The selection of companies helped me to find parallels and new approaches that could be meaningful in my business as well’ - Principal Talent Development, AWS EMEA, Amazon
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Nick van Dam | Director, IE Center for Corporate Learning & Talent Management | Former Chief Learning Officer, Current Senior Advisor & Faculty, McKinsey & Company
- Sujatha Das | Global Head of Learning & Organizational Development | Tavant
- Mike Hill | Senior Director, Talent & Organizational Development | Applied Materials
- Renee Romulus | Vice President, Global Talent Development | FTI
- Steve Dineen | Founder and President | Fuse Universal
- Alison Cowan | Senior Director, Global Learning & Executive Coach | Brunswick Corporation
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.