Learning Futures Texas, Executive Knowledge Exchange
Join CLOs from leading multinationals for open, in-depth discussions on the future of L&D.
Attendance is free and exclusive to C-suite executives, with a maximum of 40 participants. As always, iVentiv will focus on building an interactive environment for you to learn, connect and develop together.
Chair: Kristi Conlon, Former Learning & Development Leader, Intel, ASM, and DPR Construction
- Monica Moray | Global HR L&D Director, Learning Enablement, Dell Technologies
- Bob Newhouse | Vice President, Talent Development, KBR
- Martin Wild | Learning & Development Director, Invesco
- Kevin Peterson | Managing Director, Talent Management, ChenMed
- Adrian Voorkamp | Director, Learning Deployment, North America, Johnson Controls
- Meta Rousseau | Senior Director, Learning & Development, Primoris Services Corporation
iVentiv first delivered a Learning and Development Executive Knowledge Exchange in 2009. Today, after more than 200 executive events, our average event satisfaction score is over 90%.
Throughout the two days, you will enjoy:
- In-depth workshops on the future of L&D
- Open conversations on topics of your choosing
- Networking sessions with your fellow CLOs
All iVentiv events are experiential and collaborative. That means you have the opportunity to discuss the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Learning and Development.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.