Learning Futures Singapore, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free learning and development event for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
'If you enjoy meaningful conversations with a small group of your peers and experts in their topics, then I highly encourage you to be part of an iVentiv event' - Head of Talent, Development and D&I, Sky
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Kimo Kippen | Aloha Learning Advisors & Former CLO | Hilton
- James Andrade | Head Catapult Executive Leadership & Innovation Institute | Catapult
- Paddy Santosh | VP, Global Head of Learning, Diversity & Organisation Effectiveness | Olam Agri
- Norin Sulaiman | Head of UMW Training Academy | UMW
- Mai Chinh Duong | Head of Learning and Growth in ASEAN, Talent & Leadership, People & Organisation | Siemens
- Peter Attfield | Chief Talent & Learning Officer | Jardine Mattheson
- Matt Smith | former Chief Learning Officer | McKinsey & Co.
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.