Learning Futures Paris, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free learning and development event for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
'Thank you to the iVentiv team for organising thought provoking and insightful discussions with inspiring L&D peers - it was great to share challenges, best practices and insights, and reflect on how we can make L&D even more impactful in our organisations and for our colleagues' - VP Learning & Development, Sage
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Kelly Palmer | Chief Strategy Officer, Southern New Hampshire University, (SNHU), and former Chief Learning Officer, LinkedIn
- Liza Guellerin | Global Learning Manager | Louis Vuitton
- Pauline Kiejman | Global Head of Learning & Talent Development | Kering
- Florence Bernet | COE Learning Director | Nexans
- Alice Nachbauer | Senior Behavioural Scientist | CoachHub
- Bruno Kahne | VP, CMA CGM Academy | CMA CGM
- Quentin Lemarié | Senior Enterprise Account Executive | Coursera
- Jean-Come Renaudin | Global Data & AI Academy Director | Schneider Electric
- Aurelie Guerin | Global Learning Director | Sephora
- François Belot | Director, Group Learning & Development / Global Head of the Hager University | Hager Group
- Carole Waibel | Global Head of Talent & Learning | Verallia
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.