Learning Futures Paris, Executive Knowledge Exchange
Registration for this event is now closed. Please Click here to save your space for Learning Futures Paris, September, 2023.
At this free learning and development event for executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format. Global Heads of Learning from L’Oréal, Sephora, and Nestlé have already registered to attend.
‘I really enjoyed my first iVentiv event, so much more powerful than other similar events due to the different activities which were organised to create a dynamic session’ - Head of Learning and Development, Louis Vuitton
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Charles Jennings | Co-Founder | 70:20:10 Institute
- Bérengère Pele | Directrice Programmes Corporate Academy Groupe / L&D Director | Sopra Steria
- Navarun Bhattacharya | Global Head of Learning & Talent Product | Amazon Web Services
- François Debois | Global Director for Learning Excellence & Innovation | L’Oréal
- François Belot | Director, Group Learning & Development / Global Head of the Hager University | Hager Group
- Yolena Kanellea | Global Head of Learning & Development | AXA XL
- Cora Béghin | VP, Learning & Development | Sage
- Jeremy Ghez | Associate Professor of Economics & International Affairs | HEC Paris
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 91%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for Chief Learning Officers and senior L&D leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.