Learning Futures New York, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free learning and development event for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format. MetLife will be hosting the conversation at their HQ on Park Avenue, with every session designed to be interactive and conversational.
‘The iVentiv model works so well. An innovative way of learning while networking with colleagues from other businesses and building meaningful relationships.’ - Executive Leadership, General Electric
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Jonathan Donner | Former Head of Executive Development | Amazon
- Jennifer Budveit | Head of Global Learning & Development | Tiffany & Co.
- Jay Moore | Global Learning & Culture Leader | GE Crotonville
- Debra Hamilton | Director, Leadership & Talent Development | Exact Sciences
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 91%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.