Learning Futures London, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this learning and development event for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
‘High quality input and debate. Good balance of topics that felt highly relevant, so much so you wanted to be in every breakout’ - Head of Learning & Development, Leeds Building Society
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Kimo Kippen | Aloha Learning Advisors | Former CLO, Hilton
- Peter Sheppard | Head of Global L&D Ecosystem | Ericsson
- Simon Rey | Group Head of Talent, Learning & Organizational Development | Ecobank Transnational
- Marianne Schenk | Executive Director of Leadership | Julius Baer
- Trudie Adcock | Global Enterprise Learning Director | AstraZeneca
- Dr. Hendrik Dietrich | Learning Expert | getAbstract
- Caroline Chipperfield | Director, Leadership Development & Delivery | NHS
- Sarah Henson | Senior Behavioural Scientist | CoachHub
- Patricia McEvoy | Director, People Development | EY
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.