Learning Futures London, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free event, you will have the opportunity to discuss the future of Learning and Development with senior L&D executives at leading multinational organisations (average 100,000 employees) in a unique interactive format.
Standard Chartered will host the discussions at their London offices and, as always with iVentiv, the event is led by you, with collaborative sessions organised around your interests and priorities. With a mix of group discussions, peer coaching exercises, and expert-led workshops, iVentiv offers genuine interaction for a truly relevant learning experience.
- Kim McMurdo | Head of Leadership Capability, Standard Chartered
- Tracey Smith | Global Head of People Capability, Reskilling, Standard Chartered
- Dan Cohen | Global Head of People Capability, Creative & Delivery Discipline, Europe & Americas, Standard Chartered
- Brian Snowden | Global Leadership & Learning Lead, Orsted
- Daniel Godfrey | Data Insights Partner, Hemsley Fraser
- Claire Mortimer | Head of Learning UK, Thales
- Andy Costello | Head of Customer Solutions, Kineo
- Rory Lawson | Account Director, Kineo
- Rosemary Hoskins | Global Capability Lead, AstraZeneca
- Nick Ramsay | Enterprise Account Executive, Go1
- Ollie Browning | VP Sales EMEA, Go1
As always, iVentiv will focus on building an interactive environment for you to learn, connect and develop with each other. Throughout the day, you will enjoy:
- Networking sessions with other attendees
- In-depth workshops on the future of L&D
- Open conversations on topics of your choosing
All iVentiv events are experiential, with small groups. That means you have the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Learning and Development.
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 91%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.