Learning Futures Europe, Virtual Knowledge Exchange
At this free online event for senior learning and development executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
'I will recommend this event to everyone I meet, I can’t thank you enough for the lessons, WOW! Just WOW!' Corporate Director, Learning, Development & Talent Management, Rotana Hotel Management Corporation
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Natalie Wintermark | VP Learning, Leadership & Growth, Global People | Yara International
- Jan Ludwig | Head of Learning | Hartmann Group
- Ilona Siemion | Head of Learning & Development | Volvo Cars
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.