Learning Futures Dubai, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free learning and development event hosted by Al-Futtaim, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
'I cannot but praise the iVentiv meet-ups for the learning they enable, the connections they nurture and the insights they bring forward' - Group Head of Talent Management, Al-Futtaim Group
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Rosana Butron | Group VP, Talent & Leadership | DP World
- Maurice Collis | VP, Leadership & Organization Development | Agility
- Anindyo Naskar | Head of Learning | Landmark Group
- Neslihan Ogan Gumrukcu | MEA VP - Talent Management & Learning | Schneider Electric
- Joanna Kearney | Global Head of Learning & Leadership Development | Majid Al-Futtaim
- Sean Reddell | VP, Learning & Development | NMC Healthcare
- Hesham Ikhwan | HR Director, Retail, and Interim Group Head of Talent Management | Al-Futtaim
- Gabriele Metz | Global Head of Leadership Succession | Ericsson
- Russell Miller | Director, Learning Solutions & Innovation | Imperial College Business School
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.