Learning Futures Chicago, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free learning and development event, hosted at the KPMG offices in Chicago, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
‘One of the most intimate, collaborative and intellectually charged learning conferences that exists. It’s a totally different experience from the others in this space’ VP, Talent Management, Dow Jones
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Mike Ohata | Chief Learning Officer Emeritus | KPMG
- Brett Locascio | Managing Director, Advisory Learning & Development Leader | KPMG
- Kevin Oakes | CEO | i4cp
- Rose Sheldon | SVP, Chief Learning Officer | KeyBank
- Kristin Barrett | VP, Consulting & Executive Coach | Linkage
- Brad Benson | Former VP & COO, Intel Software Central | Intel
- Theresa Morris | Senior Director, Global Learning & Development & Head of HARMAN University | HARMAN International
- Bala Swaminathan | Head of Global Talent Management & Leadership | PPG Industries
- Jen Collins | Senior Director, Client Experience, Academies | Degreed
- Nicole Hajdrowski | VP, Learning & Development | US Foods
- Kevin Seifert | Global Head of Learning & Development | Morningstar
- Anders Forsberg | Head of Navistar University | Navistar Inc
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.