Learning Futures California, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free learning and development event for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
'It was so much fun to come together again in person. Wonderful to see old friends, make new ones and learn from one another. By participating and sharing openly, we all walked away smarter than when we started!' Vice President, Visa University
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Theresa Cook | Head of Talent, Development and D&I | Sky
- Sheila Jagannathan | Global Head, Digital Learning & Capacity building | The World Bank
- Joel Constable | Director of Talent Development (Leadership) | Intuit
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 91%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.