Learning Futures Basel, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free learning and development event for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
'The best knowledge exchange experience I’ve had in a long while. A truly conducive learning environment: well curated content, excellent facilitator mix, informal ambiance!' - Global Head of Learning & Development, MSC Cruises
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Karen Kocher | Global General Manager, Talent & Learning Experiences & Workforce of the Future | Microsoft
- Davelene Marshall | VP, Learning, Leadership and Talent Development | Sonova
- Judy Hou | Global Head of Learning Solutions | Philip Morris International
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 91%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.