Learning Futures Basel, Executive Knowledge Exchange
We are thrilled to be hosted by Novartis for this event. Here, you'll have the opportunity to explore the headquaters of one of this biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
'The best knowledge exchange experience I’ve had in a long while. A truly conducive learning environment: well curated content, excellent facilitator mix, informal ambiance!' - Global Head of Learning & Development, MSC Cruises
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Simon Brown | Chief Learning Officer | Novartis
- Sanne Mantoni Macaire | Global Head of Learning & Development | Novo Nordisk
- Adrian Staeubli | Group Head of Talent Development | Zurich Insurance Group
- Andrea Baumann | Global Head of Learning | Siemens Mobility
- Pete Cutress | Learning Solutions Manager - Global Commercial Operations | Volvo Cars
- Martina Mönninghoff | SVP, Bertelsmann University | Bertelsmann
- Judith Konermann | Group Head of Leadership, Culture & Inclusion | Coca-Cola HBC
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.