Executive Development Amsterdam, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free Executive Development event, discuss your goals and challenges with senior executives at leading multinational organisations in a unique conversational format.
‘The iVentiv team is clearly expert at bringing lots of diverse people together that can learn from one another in a safe and judgement free environment' - Global Head Learning Solutions - Customer & Commercial, Shell
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Prof. Dr. Nick van Dam | Director, IE Center for Corporate Learning & Talent Management | Former Chief Learning Officer & now Senior Advisor & Faculty, McKinsey & Company
- Wiesje Ten Hoor | Head of People Development | Post NL
- Adeline Looi | Global Head of Integrated Leadership Development | Nestlé
- Lucette Voorneveld | Global Head of Learning | Just Eat Takeaway
- Lidija van Harten-Pensa | Global Head of Leadership | Just Eat Takeaway
- Mattias Kanold | Head of Talent Management | Electrolux
- Lara Dakwar | Global Head of Talent Management, Learning & Development | AXA XL
- Sankalp Sharma | Global Head of Talent Management | Aegon
- Bata Davidovic | Group Head of Leadership Development, People & Culture | Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- Jen McCartney | Director, Talent & Leadership Development | PayPal
- Vera Lehmann | Global Head of Talent, Leadership, & Organizational Development | Fresenius Kabi
- Caroline Shearer | VP, Global Talent & Learning Solutions | Iron mountain
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of leadership development
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost leadership experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.